Monday 26 September 2016

SUMMER READING WRAP-UP


Before summer began, I wrote a blog post listing the books I'd planned to read over the coming months titled 'Books I will read once university stops CRUSHING MY SOUL' and I managed to read 10 of the books on the list, which is pretty good considering I'm a mood reader. The rest I either didn't get time to read and/or were replaced by other books on my TBR. I probably won't get a chance to read them until next summer! 

I managed to get through 17 books this summer, which may not be as impressive as 20 books a month (?!) no idea how some of you achieve that! But I'm quite pleased to have 17 less books on my TBR. Pictured above are 15/17 books (two were borrowed from the library and had to be returned). 


So in order of first to last, here are the books I read this summer:

1) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell | Read: 13th May - 5/5 

2) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare | Read: 21st May - 4/5

3) Me Before You by JoJo Moyes | Read: 26th May - 5/5

4) City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare | Read: 7th June - 5/5

5) City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare | Read: 14th June - 5/5

6) Brick Lane by Monica Ali | Read: 23rd June - 4/5

7) The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare | Read: 11th July - 4/5

8) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare | Read: 15th July - 5/5

9) The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri | Read: 27th July - 4/5

10) Cinder by Marissa Meyer | Read: 2nd August - 5/5

11) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling | Read: 3rd August - 4/5

12) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer | Read: 5th August - 5/5

13) Cress by Marissa Meyer | Read: 7th August - 5/5

14) Winter by Marissa Meyer | Read: 11th August - 5/5

15) Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie | Read: 22nd August - 4/5 

16) Shirley by Charlotte Bronte | Read: 12th September - 4/5

17) Going to Meet the Man by James Baldwin | Read: 24th September - 4/5 


How many books did you manage to read this summer? Have you read any on my list?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© soulflower | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig